Monday 10 June 2013

EEP VERY FIRST BLOG POST!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Seeing as this is my first ever blog post, I thought I'd spoil any chance of me ever becoming an international woman of mystery and let you know a little about myself...



My name's Charlotte, I'm an 18 year old clothes hoarder who spends far too much time and money on clothes/ shoes/ make up etc etc etc. My life's aim is to marry a very, very rich man in order to fund my wild spending habits, however I'll settle for Ryan Gosling or Brad Pitt if needs be.

I've just finished my A-Levels which means for the first time in months, I actually have some free time hence this little blog. I'm hopefully off to the far off land of Nottingham in September for University, but until then I'll spend my time rambling on here about pointless things that no one cares about....


xoxoxoxo
C H A R L O T T E



PS.... Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin'
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu