Monday 10 June 2013

Summer Wishlist

Summer Wishlist


Although we've only had a few days on sunshine here in the UK, I'm looking to expand my summer wardrobe with a few basics staples. I'm DESPERATE to get my hands on a pair of leopard print espadrilles, I've been searching high and low for months and still can't find any that I love. The search will continue!
As a devout denim lover, during the summer months I switch from jeans to shorts. I've already got a few pairs of worn, vintage Levi's but I'm after the perfect cuffed pair. I've tried Topshop but I'm not a fan of short, shorts in the day (hot pants and clumsiness do not mix as I have sadly learnt), I think these American Apparel ones may be next on my hitlist. 
I'm also hankering for a chunky, gold watch. I like this Vivienne Westwood on as despite being big and gold, it isn't too flashy. As it's quite expensive, this may have to wait until my birthday (hint, hint mom and dad) OR may have to be a  little treat after I get my A-Level results in August. . . 

What summer staples are you looking to pick up to liven up your wardrobe?


xoxoxoxo 
C H A R L O T T E


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I want to buy maxi dres on this summer ;)
    http://cup-of-insanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu