Tuesday 11 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day

H&M LEATHER JACKET
VINTAGE SHIRT
AMERICAN APPAREL T-SHIRT
AMERICAN APPAREL JEANS
VINTAGE ADIDAS TRAINERS

Let me start off by apologising for these awful pictures; quire clearly my boyfriend is no David Bailey and I, unfortunately am no Kate Moss. Hopefully by the time I put up my next
outfit post, I'll have figured out some better lighting etc, etc.

I wore this today for a trip to town, I've worked my butt off for my exams so now that they're over I thought I'd indulged in a little retail therapy. I tend to spend hours in shops, (I wish I was joking) so I wanted something comfortable. I originally planned to wear a little summer dress but the sky turned a not so lovely shade of black before I left the house, booooo! This patterened shirt is one of my all time best bargains, its  a vintage number that only cost me £3 making it super cheap. Its one that I throw on whenever I wake up late/ tired/ hungover and don't have time to sort out a decent outfit.


See you next time!

xoxoxoxo
C H A R L O T T E

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. cute....
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leather jacket! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu